Queues

And that is the point I have been making to the club for a long time now. If only more people would complete the feedback of the Contact Us page of the website. Link to this page is at the bottom of the main page. The more people fill it in the sooner things will happen hopefully.

Done.

If that is the case he obviously doesn't know how bombs are made. To be effective they have to be a bit bigger than a flare. Even a stick of explosive will only create minimal damage, not if you are close to it of course, but still small beer compared to what is wanted by terrorists. The Manchester Arena bomb was packed in a rucksack. No secret that it was an explosive material packed around with what is euphemistically called 'shipyard confetti' in other words nails, nuts and bolts etc. Designed to cause maximum destruction. Packed into rucksack etc.

So we have at the Etihad wands to find weapons such as large knives and guns and bag searches for weapons anf bombs. These wands make a considerable noise when they find these items so not easily missed.

So not sure what more can be done.
I do think that the vast majority of fans would be quite happy for bag searches to be made.

Would have been nice if they had the correct signs on the gates at M2 and N2

This ^^^^^^^ caused chaos on Saturday. And you try and explain their mistake to any of the stewards. "here to help" my arse "queue monitors" f**k off.

I got in at 2:15 on Saturday. Queued for around 2 minutes before getting in, in time to buy a pint that was 40p cheaper than the one I was drinking in Mary D's before. I also got two 'free beer' tokens and a 'free pie' voucher for my troubles! Quality.

I wouldn't mind, but they do no more than a cursory glance at my big, fuck-off bag and wave me on. I could have a bomb under a ton of cosmetics and my Kindle Fire and they wouldn't discover it because even now, they scarcely look. Annoying after you've been standing around on static queues for 40 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.