Quick question..

Big Blue Swede

Just wondering, was going to try and get to the Napoli game on Wednesday (for obvious reasons..)

Now, I have a supporter number but I'm trying to get my GF a ticket next to us and we are both in the (18-21 [£15]) bracket. She doesn't have a supporter number so my question is: Can I order tickets online for both of us, or am I going to have to go down to the ground? And if I do, am I going to have to take her with me?

Cheers

Big Blue Swede said:
Just wondering, was going to try and get to the Napoli game on Wednesday (for obvious reasons..)

Now, I have a supporter number but I'm trying to get my GF a ticket next to us and we are both in the (18-21 [£15]) bracket. She doesn't have a supporter number so my question is: Can I order tickets online for both of us, or am I going to have to go down to the ground? And if I do, am I going to have to take her with me?

Cheers

You can't buy multiple tickets for the Napoli game on line on the same supporter number. You'll need to go to the ground I guess to sort out that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.