Quitting smoking

I use the nicotine pouches, work a treat for me, think they called snus as well, you just put them in between your gum and lip and the whole craving thing goes away.
Tried the vape but ended up smoking more than when i started and Im not sure about the whole inhale of vapour thing either.

Gave up over 15 years ago.
Used patches.
Managed it but I vowed if I got to age 80 I’d start smoking Gauloises again.
But the bastards stopped making them.

Went cold turkey 3 and a half years ago. I was wheezy and always coughing and I didnt want to be an old lady smoker like Dot Cotton.
Haven't regretted it at all.
Theres no right way or wrong way, just quit however you can.

12 days today cold turkey for myself. Anxiety and breathing a little bit poor but the cravings are getting a little easier the last 48-72 hours. Pubs still closed here in Ireland, that’ll be the big test for me.

12 days today cold turkey for myself. Anxiety and breathing a little bit poor but the cravings are getting a little easier the last 48-72 hours. Pubs still closed here in Ireland, that’ll be the big test for me.
You are through the physical withdrawal now.
It’s all in your head from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.