Quiz Hour

stonerblue

5.15 til 6.30 on the beeb sees Pointless and House of Games with the excellent Richard Osman.

I like to crack a bottle or two and play these with the wife. Fuck all else to do and always raises a laugh.

Thankfully there's very few maths questions..

5.15 til 6.30 on the beeb sees Pointless and House of Games with the excellent Richard Osman.

I like to crack a bottle or two and play these with the wife. Fuck all else to do and always raises a laugh.

I like to crack a bottle or two and play these with the wife.
Surely that can be dangerous incase they shatter,
Heard a dildo a lot safer mate..

I watch these every day, I’ll join you at 18:00 with Richard Osman (cracking show!) and a can of Stout

Just watched Tipping Point and then The Chase. 'Which American university shares its name with a lock manufacturer'? figured on both programmes.
Tipping Point was an answer on The Chase too. I'm currently collating all the phrases used on Tipping Point, there's loads ...

Ghost Drop
Rider
No Action on the Jackpot Counter

I'm also convinced there's someone with a magnet under those shelves trying to influence the counters.

Tipping Point must be the only place in quizdom where a knuckleheaded simpleton fuckwit can win £20k, half the nob heads don’t seem to realise when to drop the counter to get it flat. I’ve seen the last two standing simply pass all 6 questions to each other. And there is Ben “Ooh well played Dave, that’s a very accurate drop”??
I should turn the shite off but it’s strangely addictive plus I’m in the market for an armchair with an ejector seat and an over 50s funeral plan.

With you on both of these and I also watch The Chase.

The other week I started watching a show called Only Connect on BBC2 (I think). If you haven't got a First in Supercleverbastard, you'll be hard pressed to understand some of the questions never mind know the answers.

It's introduced by Victoria Coren Mitchell who is in m 'bit of posh' squad, so every cloud and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.