#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leader in attitude and performances that we were desperately in need of with Ferny on the pitch less and Kompany leaving.

Stones has worked hard to transform himself into the player he was tipped to become, but Dias has been a sensation as well.

In general just sitting off slightly deeper is helping. We run back to get into position rather than chase the ball and leave ourselves exposed high up the pitch.

With Dias in the side we have that rock that might, with some good fortune that we deserve, win us the Champions League.

I posted this after we knocked the rags out of the Carabao last month...

RUBEND.jpg

There might be a good excuse to change shirt number if we sign a left back in the summer.
Good effort but he plays no 3.

Next season's captain, shirley. Prior to him rocking up in sunny Manchester, I'd have opted for Kev. Just not sure that, in comparison, Kev has the same leadership qualities that Dias does.

I saw something on Twitter for the Arsenal game. Think It was in the latter stages. John for once totally bollocks a defensive header and it goes for a throw halfway into our half. His head goes down momentarily. Arsenal go for a quick throw down the wing and they are off. Cancelo doesn’t move. Ruben screams at John who sprints to cover the danger and muscle abameyang off the ball. High fives all round. Rubens influence is huge. Laporte is class but we lose that communication when Ruben doesn’t play.

I saw something on Twitter for the Arsenal game. Think It was in the latter stages. John for once totally bollocks a defensive header and it goes for a throw halfway into our half. His head goes down momentarily. Arsenal go for a quick throw down the wing and they are off. Cancelo doesn’t move. Ruben screams at John who sprints to cover the danger and muscle abameyang off the ball. High fives all round. Rubens influence is huge. Laporte is class but we lose that communication when Ruben doesn’t play.
this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.