#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Haaland was just bigger and stronger. Very rare for ruben and wont happen often and no harm done.
but no foul
And we’ve all seen strikers go down when caught by a falling opponent and win a penalty.

Haaland just about stayed on his feet, otherwise I’d have expected someone somewhere to give that as a penalty.

Still playing very well,but clearly there has been a drop off.Possibly purely down to fatigue,physical and/or mental.Lets not forget he is still ayoung man in a new country playing week in week out for club and country......he isnt a robot!

As for the Haaland confrontation,on the whole he handled his presence well,i think he may have underestimated the kids power and that took him by surprise......i will suggest it was nothing more than that and it was something of a wake up call.

I definitely believe he would rather be lining up alongside him though.

Today proved how important Dias is to the team , this was the same type of game/form we showed before he arrived , no leadership at the back Leeds wouldnt have got a sniff of a goal with Dias on the pitch
100% - he needed a rest but he has fast become the one player we cannot do without. You can never underestimate having an organiser in the team - late in the game, when we were chasing it, we had players all over the shop, not one player was thinking - 'hang on we need to keep our shape here'. Vinny did it and Ruben does. Hopefully he will play every game now.

100% - he needed a rest but he has fast become the one player we cannot do without. You can never underestimate having an organiser in the team - late in the game, when we were chasing it, we had players all over the shop, not one player was thinking - 'hang on we need to keep our shape here'. Vinny did it and Ruben does. Hopefully he will play every game now.
He should be the first name on the team sheet for the remainder of the season , hope he enjoyed his rest today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.