#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst performance in a city shirt by a mile, he was genuinely poor tonight. Followed werner way too deep leaving gaping holes everywhere and poor for their goal. Weirdly looked fucked late on too which was a worry.

Where was he for their goal? That was his worst game for us. Honestly can’t believe how much he’s played, he should not start on Wednesday.
He has to play on Wednesday. We need the points, I don’t want to see another 8 player rotations when we have a title to win.

Looked knackered today, why not play Ake as he was happy to start him against Leeds

Had a couple of dodgy moments today , which surprised me , Laporte was the stronger of the two , maybe Pep has to now decide the best pairing and stick with it for the big games in fact that goes for the whole of the back four. Walker , Dias , Stones , Zinchenko for me.

Anyone else think he looks half the player when playing on the right? Not by any means saying he’s not this or that but on the left of stones he’s brick wall, yet on the right of Laporte gets caught out far more than I imagine he’d want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.