#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think he looks half the player when playing on the right? Not by any means saying he’s not this or that but on the left of stones he’s brick wall, yet on the right of Laporte gets caught out far more than I imagine he’d want to
Stones makes him look as good as he makes Stones. Their chemistry raises both their games.

He doesnt have the same connection with Laporte as he does with Stones.They need each other to be at their very best.

Serious lack of bromance, Laporte made that sliding block on Werner.. Dias went over to G him up and got nothing in return.
Ruben and Eric are all missionary.. Whilst Ruben and Johnny are scissoring each other.

We started conceding goals again when pep felt the need to start playing Laporte again. Stones right, Dias left from now until the end of the season. If he wants to play Laporte find a different set up or whatever but this constant pissing about with the back two is not helping.

He’s played far too much, he needs a rest. I don’t care about anyone else but he shouldn’t be starting.
He should be starting. He has a 4 night rest and that should be enough to see him v Villa . The next two weeks are possibly the most important in the club's history in relation to PL and CL.

Stones makes him look as good as he makes Stones. Their chemistry raises both their games.
Yeah I agree him and stones are the better partnership 100%. Just think on the right he seems to make wrong decisions or get his positioning wrong, like I said not bad displays but far less convincing than when on he’s on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.