#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid looks absolutely brilliant, imo he's going to be better than Laporte, he's impressed me that much.

Fuck Kounde & Koulibaly I wouldn't swap Dias for either :)so far hats off to the club for this find.

Honestly I believe we're a LB away from probably having the best back 4 in the world, now let's get a striker fit and kick on.

Just hope we can keep them fit.

Early days.
Like to see him start putting a few corners or dead balls in the net, so he becomes feared in the box. Been awhile since we have had that.

Looks solid, with decent feet and speed. At 23, you’ve got to say he looks like some very tidy business.

In fact, when I look at Walker, Dias, Rodri, Laporte and Ake as our defensive shell, I get a tingling in my nether regions. That’s as good a Back 5 as you’ll find anywhere in the world.

Get a strong young defender in at LB (doesn’t need to be a worldie that we get skinned for) and we are sorted for a fair few years. Walker has Tony Book written all over him if he can stay injury free!

Dias looks like an 7 to 8/10 average type player.

I don't have the feeling we are likely to concede anytime the opposition runs at the defence anymore.This kid offers a confidence and assurity i haven't witnessed since Vincent was in his prime.
When Eric gets up to speed,the signs are very,very,promising that we have a centre half partnership to carry us through the next decade.

Whether we were lucky or smart passing on Koulibaly for him, thank god we did. He’s exceeded all my expectations so far.

Whether we were lucky or smart passing on Koulibaly for him, thank god we did. He’s exceeded all my expectations so far.

Dont think we were lucky, we were just smart about not investing such a huge sum in a player who wouldn't give us many years at top level but días has potential to do so

Early days but We are going to love him!

physical, technical, good in the air, positionally astute, doesn’t panic, Vocal. It’s everything I was told We were from a benfica fan at work. He also said he engages with the fans so when we get back I think he’s going to be fan favourite!

Didn’t expect him to settle so quickly, top top player. Getting better and better each game. We’ve got our CB!!

What I like about him is he’s a defender first and foremost.

He is still settling so he’s not trying his trademark long passes and is keeping it simple but when he feels comfortable we’ll see another side of Ruben imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.