#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard people say he had the pace of a snail and he was the fourth choice and Txixi should be ashamed. I don't hear them anymore.
Hanging off every word of a few ‘know fuck alls’ in here Saying that we were after half a dozen before him. No chance this lad was 2nd/3rd/4th choice he ticks every box

From what City were saying Dias was always up there as being first choice but there was a limit on how much they would spend for a centre half. The key to the deal was Benfica taking Otamendi as part of the deal to offset the additional cost of Dias.

He looks very impressive so far, cool, calm and authorative. It impresses me that he looks focussed and concentrated as he reads the game very well.

I agree with other comments that once LaPorte gets up to speed then it should be a formidable partnership. In fact Ake will also do very well alongside Dias as well.

Do we not have any promising left backs in the academy, as that would complete the set-up rather than square pegs in round holes

early days but i do like the look of this lad , he's a natural leader and likes a challenge , Antonio scored an unbelievable goal against him but barely got a kick for the rest of the game , we know Laporte's abilities these two can avoid injuries they could finally be the answer to our central defensive issues , here's hoping

It just makes such a difference having him and Laporte (and Aké too for that matter).

Opposition forwards would have looked at us last season and thought they could get at Stones, that Otamendi would do something rash, that Fernandinho didn’t know the position that well. They knew they’d get a chance.

They’ll look at Dias and Laporte and think the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.