#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet to hear the eulogies that dick van dyke got when he steadied the scousers defence. Fantastic no nonsense defender. We might have found our new Vinny. Early days but what an impact this lad has made.

Once we get a forward...dominate the red bitches.

I don’t think we will see the Tixi thread for a while:)

Last edited:
There were at least two occasions where he absolutely launched himself into a tackle in midfield and timed them all superbly.

He's quality, love the way he goes about his business with the minimum of fuss. Not a look at me merchant, same as Vinny was on the park.

It kind of bugs me, that the commentators doesn't say much about how great he is, and has been, but never fails to sneak in his "own goal" against West Brom in the conversation whenever they can.

He's simply phenomenal.

It kind of bugs me, that the commentators doesn't say much about how great he is, and has been, but never fails to sneak in his "own goal" against West Brom in the conversation whenever they can.

He's simply phenomenal.

I think they've started to now (after the united game - always slow on the uptake and takes a very obvious game or someone like neville giving praise before they catch on), as one of the commentators compared him to the difference van dijk made at liverpool in yesterdays game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.