#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressed last night and bodes well for the future. When he was up against Mbappe he certainly was n't left floundering and dealt with him well. Looks like a good signing.

We now have a world class central defence with a div 1 left back and right back that either has a stormer or implodes .

It's early to say this and it might not turn out this way but there are some players who you think are made for your team and días seems like one. When Laporte came in, one could tell he would be a perfect partner for Laporte and now dias seems to be that partner for Laporte.

Cancelo and Ake,perhaps?
Maybe . Tbh I don’t like walker after what he did during lockdown and still think he should have been fucked off as some things are bigger than the team but he can be great one minute and then give a penalty away . I do like cancelo though and ake also .

Maybe . Tbh I don’t like walker after what he did during lockdown and still think he should have been fucked off as some things are bigger than the team but he can be great one minute and then give a penalty away . I do like cancelo though and ake also .

Do you think Phil should be fucked off to after he banged an Icelandic girl?

End of the day if we can all abide by the rules why can’t they . At least Phil agreed that he had done wrong . Walker tried to say he did no wrong .

Tbh I doubt anyone has really ever bothered working on it with him, as the number of times per year it results in a goal, is probably below ten other things you would work on as a higher priority. If it was deemed a big problem, I imagine they would just drill him on it. He's learned to play in midfield, so I imagine he can learn that & most of the time, even if he makes that mistake, he'll still cover the result of it anyway.

Neville was slagging him off for it, but he still solved the situation & the commentator on the Portugal game, was slagging Dias off, for letting the player get behind him, saying it's his man, not the responsibility of the man behind, the exact opposite of what Neville was saying.

We almost signed Harry Maguire to play in a 2. Compare him, to Walker in the same game.

I thought the commentator was continually looking for errors from Dias. At one point saying he will be found out in the Premier league, After a series of tackles and one on ones with Mbappe, he decided to give him a grudging bit of praise.
I think some fans forget that all players have strengths and weaknesses. Walker does rely on his pace to get him out of trouble, and often doesnt sense trouble behind him. He is not alone in this though and he has a string of attributes to make him a valuable player.

that said , I will be screaming abuse at him on Saturday when he puts an arm on the shoulder of a crumpling arsenal forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.