#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
During Arsenal’s last free kick you can see he was screaming at everyone to hold the line up. Directed Walker and Ake behind him as well. Not sure Laporte would’ve done that. You can see why we went for this guy. Massive performance imo. We would’ve lost that game last season for sure.

During Arsenal’s last free kick you can see he was screaming at everyone to hold the line up. Directed Walker and Ake behind him as well. Not sure Laporte would’ve done that. You can see why we went for this guy. Massive performance imo. We would’ve lost that game last season for sure.
Noticed that, thats what we were missing, a good choice, considering some of the donkeys on here saying he was shit

Noticed that, thats what we were missing, a good choice, considering some of the donkeys on here saying he was shit
People on here basically out right made shit up about him. He's apparently too slow but can defend against mbappe for example as we saw in the international break.

Can’t speak for everyone but I feel a lot were worried about his pace.

The other night he handled Mbappé well. Looks like a leader already.

Can’t speak for everyone but I feel a lot were worried about his pace.

The other night he handled Mbappé well. Looks like a leader already.
None of them had actually seen him play though. I honestly think he was the best choice out of all the centre backs we were after.

He’s looking very good, especially given he can’t have had more than two training sessions.

He seems to have a very good understanding of when to hold the line, when to drop and when to press the player. Good in the air, reads it well, first thought isn’t to go to ground and competent on the ball. Lots to like so far.

None of them had actually seen him play though. I honestly think he was the best choice out of all the centre backs we were after.

Charm of the posters on the forum.

Only seen him a handful of times. I like watching Portugal for internationals. Has had a reputation for a while. Crazy to think he’s only 23.

Hopefully, he’s here for the long haul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.