#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you are mixing Mangala with Nastasic.

Nastasic was very good for us under Mancini, struggled in Pellegrinis system and were rumours of cocaine-use at one point. I liked him a lot and a part of me still feels like we never should have sold him, however while he has been decent he hasn't really set the world afire since he left either.

Boateng and to a lesser degree Savic is probably the ones that got away in that regard. Both cheap, Boateng was the best centre-back on the planet for a while after he returned to Germany, would have been perfect alongside Komps. Savic looked like a catastrophe waiting to happen everytime he played for us, but his situation was far from ideal being thrown into the deep-end in important matches because of injuries and suspensions in a title-race, and his fathers's suicide right after he joined. Glad to see him do so well for Atletico

Denayer is the one that got away, could still have 40mil in the coffers from not having to buy Ake. Still leaves a sour taste the way we treated him.

I try not to get sucked into the vortex of hyperbole that generally surrounds a player who has strung a few good performances, but this lad?

He has everything in the locker to not just fill the void left by Kompany, but be better than he was in a blue shirt. It spoke volumes yesterday that chasing a game we bring on a CB, and fuck me it worked a treat.

Denayer is the one that got away, could still have 40mil in the coffers from not having to buy Ake. Still leaves a sour taste the way we treated him.
He is another one definitely, but as FantasyIreland mentioned his behavior off the pitch wasn't great. Add the fact that he was one we easily could turn a profit on and we probably thought it was a non-brainer getting rid.

I try not to get sucked into the vortex of hyperbole that generally surrounds a player who has strung a few good performances, but this lad?

He has everything in the locker to not just fill the void left by Kompany, but be better than he was in a blue shirt. It spoke volumes yesterday that chasing a game we bring on a CB, and fuck me it worked a treat.
Careful

If he even gets close to being as influential as vinny then il take that.

Imagine a vinny and diaz cb paring

77aaab49bbd82ab3a5567d6268d61236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.