R.I.P Neil Young

Amigo said:
levets said:
Well how do we make it happen?

E-mail the club, I'd be willing to do it on your behalf but don't have any addresses.

Neither do I... I know somebody who used to have close contacts, so I'll ask her..

Anybody else got direct contacts? Who's the poster who sends all the ideas to the club?

Just got home from working away sad news thanks Neil for making a young lad very happy one saturday afternoon in 1969 and rest in peace.

R.I.P blue

I never got to see you play, but you lived the dream all blues dream of and for me that would be a life fulfilled. Always in our hearts and never forgotten

levets said:
Amigo said:
E-mail the club, I'd be willing to do it on your behalf but don't have any addresses.

Neither do I... I know somebody who used to have close contacts, so I'll ask her..

Anybody else got direct contacts? Who's the poster who sends all the ideas to the club?
try Danny Wilson, Head of supporter experience, danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk . Neils daughter has just said that tomorrow WILL be a tribute game, if I hear more.....................

tueartsboots said:
levets said:

try Danny Wilson, Head of supporter experience, danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk . Neils daughter has just said that tomorrow WILL be a tribute game, if I hear more.....................

I have done, but would like somebody with more influence to follow it up. I'm not the type who would do this as I'm one to remain in the background being a shy type.

Dear Danny,

I'd like to draw your attention to the following post on blue moon; and in particular the text in bold. I don't normally do this kind of thing, but as I suggested it on Blue Moon, I feel obliged to raise the idea with the club.

What a great tribute it would be to replace the 'superman' banner with such a testament to a TRUE City Legend.

Thanks for taking the time to read this email and I look forward to receiving your thoughts.

Regards
Levets

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=206707" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=206707</a>

levets wrote:
ManCityX wrote:

Everything we dream of being you became

Everything we dream of seeing you gave us

RIP Neil Young

Manchester City legend forever

what a great tribute that would be if it was a banner in the place of the old 'superman' banner

What a Great Idea

levets said:
tueartsboots said:

I have done, but would like somebody with more influence to follow it up. I'm not the type who would do this as I'm one to remain in the background being a shy type.

Dear Danny,

I'd like to draw your attention to the following post on blue moon; and in particular the text in bold. I don't normally do this kind of thing, but as I suggested it on Blue Moon, I feel obliged to raise the idea with the club.

What a great tribute it would be to replace the 'superman' banner with such a testament to a TRUE City Legend.

Thanks for taking the time to read this email and I look forward to receiving your thoughts.

Regards
Levets

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=206707" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=206707</a>

levets wrote:
ManCityX wrote:

Everything we dream of being you became

Everything we dream of seeing you gave us

RIP Neil Young

Manchester City legend forever

what a great tribute that would be if it was a banner in the place of the old 'superman' banner

What a Great Idea
Hi levets,
Steve isn't it?
anyway, I've spoken to Dan a couple of times this week over other matters but have just emailed him with the banner idea- can't say I have influence but Dan has done a lot for me and London Blues over the last couple of years so we shall see.
Tony

did these wallpapers and profile pictures for fans on Facebook to show their support on the tribute page:

8002r.jpg

800tc.jpg

youngtribute2.jpg
youngtribute.jpg

and there was a message from Neil's daughter today about a 'minutes silence' at the game. do we know if its going to be a 'minutes silence' or a 'minutes applause' like they do now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.