R Kelly

Even after the documentary Twitter was full of middle aged women vast majority black women who were defending him and victim blaming.

He targeted young black girls selling them fake dreams of a career, knowing full well America wouldn't be arsed about young black women. He is a piece of shit, his wife was a beautiful woman who he broke.

I hope now these women see him for what he is, a bully and a predator.

R Kelly is known for urinating on his sexual partners.

Because when you're that rich, you're above using a toilet like the rest of us.

Even after the documentary Twitter was full of middle aged women vast majority black women who were defending him and victim blaming.

He targeted young black girls selling them fake dreams of a career, knowing full well America wouldn't be arsed about young black women. He is a piece of shit, his wife was a beautiful woman who he broke.

I hope now these women see him for what he is, a bully and a predator.

I don't think this country and the establishment cared much about poor white female children either, seems to be a thing in these establishments doesn't it?

He's a very talented, classically trained musician with several grammy awards and millions of sales. Unfortunately, he is also an alleged paedophile and sexual predator with a large number of accusers.

There is no doubt he is talented but I can't understand how people and the media still supported him when there was not just allegations, but 100% proof he was a deviant paedophile when the video came out.

I've just finished watching surviving R. Kelly. It has just finished on crime investigation on sky. Wow the man is a serious sexual preditor and a vile domestic abuser. Couldn't stop watching it it was that mad. And to think how many records he's sold. He's supposed to be skint now though.
Someone in with was telling about that. I thought he was just another sleezy fucker preying on women, but my life he's a lot worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.