R S C

[/quote]

Drogbah[/quote]

This ^[/quote]

Nothing to say dont bother[/quote]

I'm just agreeing with you? lol[/quote]

Sorry lol

Just seen this on the SSN website from RSC

An update on the Santa Cruz situation. The Paraguayan's comments were not translated properly and he insists he is happy at Blackburn.

Does he not speak English yet? If not it's a poor do and suggests that he does not plan on staying in the UK - maybe he is on his way back to Bayern Munich as suggested.

mr t said:

An update on the Santa Cruz situation. The Paraguayan's comments were not translated properly and he insists he is happy at Blackburn.

Does he not speak English yet? If not it's a poor do and suggests that he does not plan on staying in the UK - maybe he is on his way back to Bayern ****** as suggested.

This seriously fucks me off at the moment, it's the fashion isn't it? Say whatever and then say 'it was mistranslated'. It's so obviously a lie that it's a display of complete and utter disdain for the club you're at. I'm not having a go at rsc particularly but a few clubs have been at this e.g. ferguson when tapping up berbatov, leaked those quotes to a norwegian fans group, which then mysteriously found their way to The Sun, as though they ritually check a norwegian united fan's website for exclusive news ffs. But then old baconface got the norwegians to say 'oh it was our fault we mistranslated it'. Laughable who the fuck do they think they're kidding? Very few people have the balls to say what they want in this game, it's childish and attention seeking in the extreme. Robinho has my respect for at least telling the truth with Real. I know he'd always have been earning shitloads more but he at least said: "I've been shown disrespect by this club. Hence they can fuck off". That "rather work in a circus" quote from his agent was priceless.

mr t said:

Does he not speak English yet? If not it's a poor do and suggests that he does not plan on staying in the UK - maybe he is on his way back to Bayern ****** as suggested.

I saw a recent Interview with RSC and from what I remember he speaks pretty good English. I don't believe the lost in translation angle one bit and think If no deal is sorted there may be further comments from RSC or his agent.

mr t said:

2nd
Hes A PLANT something bigger?????

reading that pompey want 20 mill for defoe means we are not the only people that are trying to be ripped off. defoe or santa cruz, who is better value for money? i think santa cruz would suit us more. drogba is a nob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.