Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

This thread just shows what idiocy is in the world of journalism and social media.

A load of sad acts begging it.

People thinking they’re important, people overreacting, people desperate for attention, people thinking they’re minor celebrities who’s hero is Vernon Kay or Jim White or some sort of social media Dave Lizewski.

In the grand scheme of things, nothing anyone says in the media, on YouTube channels or on Twitter means anything...at all. All you have to do to not ever be exposed to a single bollocks word typed or said is not login to these things to read them or watch them.

It’s not hard.

This thread just shows what idiocy is in the world of journalism and social media.

A load of sad acts begging it.

People thinking they’re important, people overreacting, people desperate for attention, people thinking they’re minor celebrities who’s hero is Vernon Kay or Jim White or some sort of social media Dave Lizewski.

In the grand scheme of things, nothing anyone says in the media, on YouTube channels or on Twitter means anything...at all. All you have to do to not ever be exposed to a single bollocks word typed or said is not login to these things to read them or watch them.

It’s not hard.

Can I film this reply for my YouTube channel? I re-tweeted it already. Kind regards.

What’s he said for those simpletons like me who can’t navigate twitter.
Unfortunately I am also a simpleton so can’t embed tweets etc but he’s shown Harris up to be the fuckwit that he is. Harris peddling the usual shite City are state owned and Rabin exposing him for the charlatan he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.