Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

same here tbh. I quite like Man City fan TV. they're fans, not media stars. I dont want to know about their other channels, or their life, or receive poorly disguised advertising tweets from them. I want actual fans discussing City. Shame it all went tits up though because I was looking fw to the interview with Rabin.

MCFTV spawned off the 606 Bluemoon Legends site didn't it. I used to have a look at 606 but the experience was frequently ruined by one poster (blueboy), one of them never wrong, shout down anyone who disagrees, go off on long life-sucking rants to prove a point, etc. Sacked going on there season before last when he described Bernardo Silva as "garbage" and "no better than Navas". It's a fine line between opinion and total clueless isn't it.

But the more I hear about this Andy character, the more it reminds me of 'blueboy'. Can't be, can it...?

I've stopped watching all the City podcasts because they all seem to have adopted the format where instead of commenting on the rumours/interesting articles, it's now a case of 'hi taz/john mate etc etc etc and just greeting everyone who comments. It has turned into a bore imho.

Maybe Rabin wants other City fans to find their inner Rabin while he takes a break for a bit. Be the hero City deserves , but not the one it needs right now?

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the press make tits of themselves as their double standards are pointed out."

MCFTV spawned off the 606 Bluemoon Legends site didn't it. I used to have a look at 606 but the experience was frequently ruined by one poster (blueboy), one of them never wrong, shout down anyone who disagrees, go off on long life-sucking rants to prove a point, etc. Sacked going on there season before last when he described Bernardo Silva as "garbage" and "no better than Navas". It's a fine line between opinion and total clueless isn't it.

But the more I hear about this Andy character, the more it reminds me of 'blueboy'. Can't be, can it...?
Well, he did state Yaya was not in our top 50...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.