Racism in Football

If we are going to get serious on Racism, which UEFA are not, we should look at really punishing racist clubs and nations for their shitty, vile fans. When punishments are worse for being late on a field than they are for racism, then the problem will never go away.

Glen Kamara against Sparta Prague is a perfect example. Ban the racist fucks but let 10,000 of their wee racist offspring in with instructions to boo his and Joe Aribo's every touch of the ball.

Until these Eastern European clubs and countries get banned for Nazism then it will just continue. I really don't get the thought process behind this when a few generations back their ancestors relations would be getting thrown in gas chambers. Absolute fucking bottom feeders.

As for what Ian Wright done, 100% in favour of it. They wouldn't say it to his face and rely on the safety of being behind a screen for their vile. Get their horrible faces plastered everywhere - people need to learn their is no haven in being a racist wee arsehole. Lifetime bans should also be made mandatory.

"Anyone who knows me, my friends and that, knows I'm not racist". Of course he isn't. Wherever would we get that idea?

Guys like that who get found out inevitably blame it on being pissed / heat of the moment. Same with domestic abusers and other bullies and thugs.

Now, I’ve been as shitfaced watching football as the next man but I’ve never once shouted racist abuse at someone, or punched a bloke in a chip shop queue, or gone home and slapped the mrs about. Never even crossed my mind, just like it wouldn’t cross the minds of most normal people.

There seems to be an attempt to stop abuse and racist chants. Which fine.

Its seems utd, dippers, Chelsea, us and few others have been spoken to or investigation.

Have spurs been spoken to about their Yed chant ? They were chanting it alot last night ( bloody boring chant ) or if you are chanting it to yourself its ignored

I’m Jewish and I hate it but there’s no point arguing with Spurs fans because they think it’s their G-d given right to call themselves that. Even if they’re not Jewish.

Also I’ve been drunk off my tits plenty of times and managed to not be racist, that guy has no excuse.

This young guy is an example of growing up in a racist home. We watched the Nazis being Nazis yesterday, to protect a guy who was instrumental in destroying the Nazis. We heard their various mouthpiece's condemn violence and then watched them, swilling Stella then attacking the Police. One pissed on a memorial and another group attacked police walking away from them..

I still can't understand why they don't realise that the old soldiers they highjack to show they are patriots, would have shot them all as Nazi traitors.

It's shameful Wright, or anybody,.have to put up with little Nazi ****s like this guy. The fact they do, shows us that things need to change. Starting with jailing that little twat.
Of course he’s a Ronaldo fanboy. Ronaldo attracts the worst people.

I’m Jewish and I hate it but there’s no point arguing with Spurs fans because they think it’s their G-d given right to call themselves that. Even if they’re not Jewish.

Also I’ve been drunk off my tits plenty of times and managed to not be racist, that guy has no excuse.
When I initially read this i thought "why does she hate being Jewish?" I figured it out soon thereafter. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.