Racism in Football

The problem with that is not actually the stupid Bernard Manning style comnent, but the conspiracy of silence with the hearing. I refuse to believe that anyone there was stupid enough to think the banana=energy excuse was true. But to all act as if they did shows deeply ingrained institutional racism
R.I.P Bernard

This young guy is an example of growing up in a racist home. We watched the Nazis being Nazis yesterday, to protect a guy who was instrumental in destroying the Nazis. We heard their various mouthpiece's condemn violence and then watched them, swilling Stella then attacking the Police. One pissed on a memorial and another group attacked police walking away from them..

I still can't understand why they don't realise that the old soldiers they highjack to show they are patriots, would have shot them all as Nazi traitors.

It's shameful Wright, or anybody,.have to put up with little Nazi ****s like this guy. The fact they do, shows us that things need to change. Starting with jailing that little twat.

Fred the latest player to be subjected to online racist abuse from Neanderthal cunts....cunts who wouldn't say boo to a goose outside of the protection of their bedroom walls.

The state of this fucking world.

Fred the latest player to be subjected to online racist abuse from Neanderthal cunts....cunts who wouldn't say boo to a goose outside of the protection of their bedroom walls.

The state of this fucking world.
Seems to be a particular problem with the rags lately. I wonder if it just gets more press when it happens to their players, but I don't remember any of our players receiving racist abuse from our own fans when we weren't playing well last season. I know plenty of our players have had racism from 'fans' of rival clubs and journalists.

That's brilliant from Wright. Someone on the chat said to block the lad. However, I agree with Wright, advertise what the little fucker has said. Post it on all your social media. Anyone who gets that kind of abuse should do the same, then the dibble would have to get involved. Even better, FA or the PFA should take full page adverts out with the whole of the print media and put this little fuckers posts up there in full colour - daily, every newspaper and do it with different posts. Then do a 'racist's gallery' and put the twats on that. Once the police take action that can then be put under their names.

Guaranteed the twats would start to think twice about what they're posting.

Racism is not just a football problem of course. It is a reflection of society as a whole. It has always been a problem
but there is a reason that it has become more vociferous over the last few years. When you have people in power (Tories? Farage etc) repeatedly put out the message of anti-refugee, anti-assylum seekers, anti-immigration and anti-EU; in fact anti anything that is not British, people think it is OK to be the same and with the proliferation of social media it is far easier for these 'people' to get their views across.

Racism is not just a football problem of course. It is a reflection of society as a whole. It has always been a problem
but there is a reason that it has become more vociferous over the last few years. When you have people in power (Tories? Farage etc) repeatedly put out the message of anti-refugee, anti-assylum seekers, anti-immigration and anti-EU; in fact anti anything that is not British, people think it is OK to be the same and with the proliferation of social media it is far easier for these 'people' to get their views across.
People are very much responsible for their own opinions and actions on this issue,associating blame to people like the above is something of a cheap shot.

People are very much responsible for their own opinions and actions on this issue,associating blame to people like the above is something of a cheap shot.
Nope. No it's not. Yes you are correct that people are responsible for their own actions but they feel secure in spouting their views because of the rhetoric they see and hear coming from people in power.

The buck stops at the top. If you want racism to stop then it has to come from the top and not from the bottom as you are espousing. There needs to be a change in rhetoric of anti-immigration etc from the very top.

Nope. No it's not. Yes you are correct that people are responsible for their own actions but they feel secure in spouting their views because of the rhetoric they see and hear coming from people in power.

The buck stops at the top. If you want racism to stop then it has to come from the top and not from the bottom as you are espousing. There needs to be a change in rhetoric of anti-immigration etc from the very top.
I disagree on the grounds that the discussion and issues surrounding immigration very much has shades of grey.....the people at the top are concerned about pisstakers and economical chancers,rather than genuinley asylum seekers in need of help.The two topics aren't at all linked IMO.

The reason we have social media inspired racism is because they can......these twats have the ability to be abusive without repercussion,and as long as platforms allow such by not effectively screening identity,it will continue,irrespective of any attempt to deflect the root cause.

I think both leaders and those they lead have a responsibility to treat people with respect and as equals. Yet as i have just completed the census and looked in vain for a nationality that just described me as english and replied 'yes please' to the sex questions i tend to believe the more we try to celebrate our diversity the more racist we all become. We are separating everybody and putting them in separate boxes . Martin Luther King probably got it right. Quite a simple notion but we have forgotten it

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.