Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

oakiecokie

Racist chants directed at Tottenham forward Son Heung-min during his side's FA Cup quarter-final win over Millwall are to be investigated by the Football Association, BBC Sport understands.

Taunts of "DVD" and "he's selling three for a fiver" were directed at the South Korean during Spurs' 6-0 victory.

The chants seem to refer to a racist stereotype of Asians as traders selling bootleg copies of films door to door.

Millwall boss Neil Harris said guilty fans should be dealt with "harshly".

"It's a shame to be talking about this," added Harris, who watched on as Son scored a hat-trick to send Tottenham into the semi-finals.

"I didn't hear anything but myself and the club, we won't condone that if there is. I'm sure it will be investigated and left to the authorities.

"We want people dealt with harshly of course. It's wrong in society and wrong in football."

Are we becoming a nation of "everything hurts our feelings so no banter please ?" Or is just because its Millwall ?

Not racist but people will tell you it is. Everyone loves to be offended. Last week Dixon got done for making a karate kick noise when Son had a high boot and people wanted him sacked

Racist chants directed at Tottenham forward Son Heung-min during his side's FA Cup quarter-final win over Millwall are to be investigated by the Football Association, BBC Sport understands.

Taunts of "DVD" and "he's selling three for a fiver" were directed at the South Korean during Spurs' 6-0 victory.

The chants seem to refer to a racist stereotype of Asians as traders selling bootleg copies of films door to door.

"It's a shame to be talking about this," added Harris, who watched on as Son scored a hat-trick to send Tottenham into the semi-finals.

"I didn't hear anything but myself and the club, we won't condone that if there is. I'm sure it will be investigated and left to the authorities.

"We want people dealt with harshly of course. It's wrong in society and wrong in football."

Are we becoming a nation of "everything hurts our feelings so no banter please ?" Or is just because its Millwall ?

Or it could be because it's racist. Occam's Razor and all that...

Well if you don't see anything wrong with it then, as you were mate.

Well if they were shouting curry curry curry at an Indian player what would your thoughts be?

The chants seem to refer to a racist stereotype of Asians

And of course all Asians look the same, don't they?

It's Millwall, I'd never cut that bunch of ****s any slack at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.