Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

I hate the word 'Banter'.

Used by chavs and people who think they are being funny. "It's just Banter, no harm meant. It's just a joke."

If Millwall fans had sung some pithy North Korean chants at him then that would have been funny. DVD's? Does anyone buy DVD's anymore?

I hate the word 'Banter'.

Used by chavs and people who think they are being funny. "It's just Banter, no harm meant. It's just a joke."

If Millwall fans had sung some pithy North Korean chants at him then that would have been funny. DVD's? Does anyone buy DVD's anymore?

How about Blue rays?

Must admit saw the headline "millwall" and "racism" and immediately found them guilty as charged.
Just type Millwall fans into Google, and the first three suggestions (other than forum) are racist, fighting and arrested. 'Fighting' appears as a suggestion for most clubs, to be fair (except Liverpool, who get 'crying' instead). But then look at Google image search. For City, it's just the crowd in the stadium. For Millwall, well over half are of people fighting or confrontations with police. I'm sure the club have been doing there best to improve their image, but there are still a lot of wankers following that club, it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.