Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

You don`t do "comedy" do you.And even less,banter.You must be a joy to be with at a footie match.

You don't know me mate. And if you did you wouldn't ever make a comment like that.

Happy to meet with you at a forthcoming match to chat and share stories (and I mean a chat and share, nothing more). I sit in EL3. Let me know.

I'll stick to being who I am thanks.

You don't know me mate. And if you did you wouldn't ever make a comment like that.

Happy to meet with you at a forthcoming match to chat and share stories (and I mean a chat and share, nothing more). I sit in EL3. Let me know.

I'll stick to being who I am thanks.
Well who are you then ? Are you a keyboard warrior making threats.I sit in CB3 but enjoy the odd drink (hic) in either Summerbees or MaryD`s pre match,so yes I`m open to a meet up and discussion.All I`m trying to do is make light of a situation which really shouldn`t be there,between the FA and football fans,its called banter but too many PC people don`t understand the difference between banter and actual racism.

I find there are a lot of self righteous people these days who like nothing better than to be offended on other people's behalf. If the Millwall fans did do the chants that are alleged,I didn't watch the match,so didn't hear them. It does have racial stereotype undertones,but we've come a long way as a society and as football fans. It wasn't all that long ago that monkey chants could be heard at grounds. Now that is out of order unless your Russian it appears. Does that mean we should not have sung "Sheep Shaggers" the other week to the Huddersfield fans. To me it just appears to have been a bit of banter. With Millwall we could have been here tonight commenting on a lot worse. Remember their semi final v Wigan and play off final v Barnsley at Wembley last season.

I don't think we were being racist when we sang about Sun's Dad having a chippy not so long ago, typical classic football banter imo.
This is media stirring it because it's Millwall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.