Racist incidents on the rise?

Racism is alive and well and the vote has given these thugs an excuse to come out of the shadows.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...uk_576fe161e4b08d2c56396075?745i5vqfvfs35l8fr
I don't want to be pedantic but the thread title should be Racists resurface
There is absolutely no proof whatsoever that the numbers of racists has actually increased by even one person. I accept that the racists who have been quite for years are coming out of the woodwork but that isn't what you said.

There is absolutely no proof whatsoever that the numbers of racists has actually increased by even one person. I accept that the racists who have been quite for years are coming out of the woodwork but that isn't what you said.
A good observation,it seems racists have seen an opportunity and are taking advantage

I'd agree with that. I doubt it's a load of new racists, just the same ones given a perfect opportunity to show the country how just racist they are.

No proof, but you would agree that we are all affected by our environment? Some of the leave campaign was in my view a little racist, and certainly racially divisive. Your a kid growing up now you have witnessed this. Hard to imagine it had no effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.