Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

Forest have a Greek owner I believe, Davies will be in another racist and xenophobic meltdown. Karma.
Just fuck off back to your tavernas, and take your Sunday night kebabs with you. We don't need your chilli sauce mate, or sala' wiv dah. Your raki rips me apart. I'll scratch all your Demis fukin Roussos records, too. AND you know where you can shove your fuckin bouzouki, as well.

Just fuck off back to your tavernas, and take your Sunday night kebabs with you. We don't need your chilli sauce mate, or sala' wiv dah. Your raki rips me apart. I'll scratch all your Demis fukin Roussos records, too. AND you know where you can shove your fuckin bouzouki, as well.
Don't make a Drachma out of a crisis...

When Sheikh Mansour bought City I drove to the Etihad ASAP, stood behind the Sly Sports Presenter who was live on air, with a tea towel on my head, and began doing the Sand Dance in and out of the camera shot.(the Camera Man was going mad at me) Unfortunately for me some of you will remember it? Was I being Racist or was I just being a DICK in a moment of utter madness (and joy) like Alan Davies?

2008 it wasn’t racist, just a bit of fun. 2022, yeah definitely racist.

Forest have a Greek owner I believe, Davies will be in another racist and xenophobic meltdown. Karma.
a tragedy
47449-54-pages-06-21496-656x500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.