radio 6, top drawer

I pay Scottish rate income tax to the Scottish government and i expect my area to be looked after.

Unfortunately like London they are too busy spending all the money in the central belt.

They all piss in the same pots.

I agree, but accept that’s where 70% of our population lives. Shite that there isn’t enough to do all the country, and even the infrastructure in that area needs massive investment too.

I agree, but accept that’s where 70% of our population lives. Shite that there isn’t enough to do all the country, and even the infrastructure in that area needs massive investment too.

We dont want much, just a dual carriageway all the way A75 with a phone and fucking digital radio signal ;-)

We dont want much, just a dual carriageway all the way A75 with a phone and fucking digital radio signal ;-)

I hear ye. If it was up to me.. sadly the cunts do not recognize my genius for forward planning. :)

I hear ye. If it was up to me.. sadly the cunts do not recognize my genius for forward planning. :)

A75, A76, A702 etc etc all major strategic logging routes that make £Billions in revenues as well so the excuse of no money can fuck right off.

Cunts!

A75, A76, A702 etc etc all major strategic logging routes that make £Billions in revenues as well so the excuse of no money can fuck right off.

Cunts!

Do they make billions in revenues that go to government though? I haven’t seen the figures. Maybe we should meet up in Edinburgh, have a few then go down to Holyrood and kick up fuck.

Do they make billions in revenues that go to government though? I haven’t seen the figures. Maybe we should meet up in Edinburgh, have a few then go down to Holyrood and kick up fuck.

A day in Edinburgh and the last place im going is there unless its the name of a new bar? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.