radio code help?

blue cigar

scrapped my vauxhall a few months ago but took the radio/cd out first. my ford cd multichanger pile of shit is knackered but i did not keep the code from my vauxhall,how much would vauxhall charge to retrieve the code or is there a better way? im driving to scotland saturday with the family and cant handle 6 hours without the radio,including the city match.

blue cigar said:
scrapped my vauxhall a few months ago but took the radio/cd out first. my ford cd multichanger pile of shit is knackered but i did not keep the code from my vauxhall,how much would vauxhall charge to retrieve the code or is there a better way? im driving to scotland saturday with the family and cant handle 6 hours without the radio,including the city match.

ask some of the scousers on the lescott thread in the transfer forum

poh said:
Mate,i lost my code for my renault,and rang the dealers where i bought it (second hand ) i they justed looked it up on their computer and gave it to me free of charge,worth a try.

Failing that ^^

The same thing happened to me a few years back and I phoned somebody out the the Yellow pages, he came to the house and put some gadget onto it and managed to get the code. Can't remember how much it cost but it wouldn't have been loads.

You can get car radio decoders online. I got loads for my uncle (Mechanic) for all different manufacturers.

Loads of them are shit though, many have trojans.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.davidsonelectronics.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.davidsonelectronics.co.uk/</a>

Used this bloke a couple of years ago. I seem to recall his name's Graeme. Very helpful. Costs around £8. He relies on your honesty. If it doesn't work you don't pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.