Rafa Benitez

rafa-benitez-bonkers-tshirt_design.jpg

MikeF said:
haha i can never quite fathom why he's linked with other 'top' jobs, I must be missing something...

Because a team of his once went three down in a very important game and snatched a draw. From that moment he was labled a tatical genius

The Pink Panther said:
MikeF said:
haha i can never quite fathom why he's linked with other 'top' jobs, I must be missing something...

Because a team of his once went three down in a very important game and snatched a draw. From that moment he was labled a tatical genius

On that evidence we MUST go for this man, that is the stuff of legend

MikeF said:
The Pink Panther said:

On that evidence we MUST go for this man, that is the stuff of legend

Keggy Keegan's the man of legend.

He went three down and won with ten men ;-)

From BBC...

Benitez on the game: "It was a great performance, we had a great chance in the first-half and in the second-half you can see at the end we have a lot of chances. It was a silly goal, when you concede, it is not the best but in this way it's the worst. The reaction of the team was good, we were attacking and creating a lot of chances. We are disappointed because it was a good performance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.