Rag hunting and eviction is starting today

OOps1

Thought this topic was in off-topic or something, didn't realise you was lookin at fantasy football teams... i clicked on to this topic from the Active Topics section...

SteSteez said:
OOps1

Thought this topic was in off-topic or something, didn't realise you was lookin at fantasy football teams... i clicked on to this topic from the Active Topics section...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=182158" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=182158</a><br /><br />-- Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:11 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
SteSteez said:
OOps1

It's the 'undercover' ones, that are wum's and get people arguing with each other, for their own pleasure.

Its the teamsd with rags in there team, not rags who come on here , as I said before , only one rule for fantasy football no rags in team.

Raghunting is only valid if they're masquerading as blues, or other club supporters. An openly rag poster is legit if distasteful.

Oops didn't notice it was in the Fantasy forum, doh!

Going through the first 50 now.

7. Cote d'8voire **. Nathan Chapman. Nani in and also had Berbatov & Valencia.
11. Dairylea Dunkables. Andy Holland. Started with 3 rags in the team.
17. Yayas Forehead. Lloyd Jones. Got Nani & had a few others.
19. Sex & Man City. Tracey Reavey. Has Vidic & Evra.
24. Saggy Boobs 11. Andrew Scotland. Nani & Vidic and had a few others. Plus not one City player.
31. Tboogie. T Boogie. A gooner but had threerags in early on.
35. Stonge. Simon Tonge. Vidic & Nani.
37. Bo Zayed City FC. Ahmad Aleid. Vidic & Nani.
39. Ricky's Run Riot. Sam Astley. Had Berbatov & Rooney.
41. Bluemancs. Christopher Fogarty. Vidic.
43. Leave-my-Arcelona FC. Danny Storah. Nani & Scholes.
47. Mankini's Genies. James McGawley. Had quite a few rags in previously.
48. Quimvincibles. Harry Higham. Had Van Der Sar & Rooney.

That's over 25% of the top 50 have broken the rules. 44 Starfish had Evra in but took him out before hte season so I'll let him off.

Kick 'em out.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Going through the first 50 now.

7. Cote d'8voire **. Nathan Chapman. Nani in and also had Berbatov & Valencia.
11. Dairylea Dunkables. Andy Holland. Started with 3 rags in the team.
17. Yayas Forehead. Lloyd Jones. Got Nani & had a few others.
19. Sex & Man City. Tracey Reavey. Has Vidic & Evra.
24. Saggy Boobs 11. Andrew Scotland. Nani & Vidic and had a few others. Plus not one City player.
31. Tboogie. T Boogie. A gooner but had threerags in early on.
35. Stonge. Simon Tonge. Vidic & Nani.
37. Bo Zayed City FC. Ahmad Aleid. Vidic & Nani.
39. Ricky's Run Riot. Sam Astley. Had Berbatov & Rooney.
41. Bluemancs. Christopher Fogarty. Vidic.
43. Leave-my-Arcelona FC. Danny Storah. Nani & Scholes.
47. Mankini's Genies. James McGawley. Had quite a few rags in previously.
48. Quimvincibles. Harry Higham. Had Van Der Sar & Rooney.

That's over 25% of the top 50 have broken the rules. 44 Starfish had Evra in but took him out before hte season so I'll let him off.

Kick 'em out.

First 4 done and dusted, going to take a while (as 550 teams, to go through and check 100% the transfer history), to sort out but will be worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.