Rag tour wearing a rag top for charity.

bazbarrybazzer

Basically in Mossley, we are having a charity boxing match, Blues v Reds to try and put a defibrillator in every school in the town.

I was boxing, but unfortunately, my hip is goosed after an op last year, and i have made it worse training for the fight, so i pulled out.

Long story short, the rag i was fighting, asked me how much i would do the tour wearing a rag shirt, i said £500 thinking it wouldn`t happen, but the fecker has gone and done it. Wounded.

Need suggestions, for things i can get up to in there, once behind enemy lines, at the moment one of the suggestions out forward, is to wear my city top underneath it, and nick off and take some selfies, then once all the pictures of me on facebook die down, i`ll fire a few of these out as a fck you to them.

Please don`t hate me, i have made a hugh mistake by saying yes to it. hahahaha.

Suggestions please, also to rag who is taking me is much bigger and harder than me, so please also bare that in mind lol.

Cheers

Your hip, yeah right. You just admitted towards the end that "the rag is much bigger and harder than me).., so you would rather wear a rag shirt and do rag tour than get knocked around, for shame. Anyway I'll forgive you if you take a shit in a sink there

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Your hip, yeah right. You just admitted towards the end that "the rag is much bigger and harder than me).., so you would rather wear a rag shirt and do rag tour than get knocked around, for shame. Anyway I'll forgive you if you take a shit in a sink there

haha, just to confirm, the lad who is coming with me on the tour, is not the lad i was fighting.

Rather take the beating in the boxing ring than pull on a fucking rag shirt.

RandomJ said:
Rather take the beating in the boxing ring than pull on a fucking rag shirt.

Ordinarily, i would agree, but had far to much time off work with it over the years, don`t think they would appreciate me risking it to be fair, it`s not in a good way at the moment.

What a great thing for the schools 'tho Baz, could well save some kids' lives, so whatever you gotta do has to be worth it, good on yer, just keep smiling mate :)

Ask them where the banner went.
And when they mention the dump being bombed mention how they had to play at Maine Road, and that they also had to play European games at Maine Road in the late fifties because the Stretford Shit-hole didn't have decent floodlights.
And mention that we've beaten them 6-1 there. Twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.