RAGING / Rags

Cheadle Blue

Ive only been back in work for 2 hours, and im already raging with the deluded rag bastards that work in my office.

They actually believe that they have played better football than us this season.

They genuinely believe it, its unbelievable how fucking demented this lot really are.

I CAN'T STAND THE BASTARDS!!!!!!

Chill man ...you'll have the last laugh & it'll be all the sweeter for all the shi*e they are giving out now!

Cheadle Blue said:
Ive only been back in work for 2 hours, and im already raging with the deluded rag bastards that work in my office.

They actually believe that they have played better football than us this season.

They genuinely believe it, its unbelievable how fucking demented this lot really are.

I CAN'T STAND THE BASTARDS!!!!!!

Chill it and just smell the fear reeking from them, apart from the non football event called the derby, all the games I have seen our current brand of football is much better.

I have to admit they do play better attacking football than us, hence why they have scored more goals.

Dont bite mate, they know they are shit but for some bizarre reason they are top and they all know this season is their last chance to win the league, you wont hear a peep in the coming years so just smile, throw in a wave if you like

LET IT BE!

It makes it more fun when they lose.

To really wind them up agree with them, agree that they are the best by miles and then point out that the best team by miles couldn't even beat shitty City.

We've both had up and down games. Neither team has shown enough consistently good football to lay claim to being the better side. Both have had some good games and some not so good ones.

Really I don't think we have had a complete game yet. We have mostly succeeded in spurts. A good half here, a great 20 minutes there e.t.c. So saying we have played better is as much of a blue tint as say they have played better is red tinted

Tumbleweed.
I have had years of this nonsense from rags,and used to get uptight and rise to the bait - now I just pity them more than anything else.
They are a lower life form,and should be treated as such.
I don't get angry with plankton,or amoeba,or bacteria - why should I give headspace to something even less evolved?

I think everyone needs to accept that the 2 sets of fans will not accept each others view. 'good football' is subjective.

I think everyone needs to accept that the 2 sets of fans will not accept each others view. 'good football' is subjective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.