Rags already won the prem?

gerrygowsjockstrap

According to 1 radio channel last night. Every other team is fighting for 2nd place. The rags are so far in front of everyone else they will walk it. I for 1 say bollocks. So they did walk all over us yesterday. But they only won by a single extra time goal. Against a team who were shit on the day. A good side would have taken us to the the cleaners. No this season is going to be the closest yet. We will be up there fighting for it. And to all them fans who say our defense is shit. We had the joint best record last season. 1 very poor game before the start of the season. And the media has written us off & given the rags the title. lets get behind our team & prove everyone wrong.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
According to 1 radio channel last night. Every other team is fighting for 2nd place. The rags are so far in front of everyone else they will walk it. I for 1 say bollocks. So they did walk all over us yesterday. But they only won by a single extra time goal. Against a team who were shit on the day. A good side would have taken us to the the cleaners. No this season is going to be the closest yet. We will be up there fighting for it. And to all them fans who say our defense is shit. We had the joint best record last season. 1 very poor game before the start of the season. And the media has written us off & given the rags the title. lets get behind our team & prove everyone wrong.
I call shit, absolute shit, we are not going to just be fighting for 2nd we will be fighting for the title and maybe we will win it, we have to be positive
CTID

I think they're probably just about the team to beat. I thought they were poor last year but you know United, they make their own luck and there's a quality to that which probably nets you a good handful of points a season. Sheer cocky confidence gets them through another couple of scrapes. There's a belief there and it's hard to grind that down. Looking at the squad I don't think they've necessarily improved on last year mind you, although some of the young new players looked pretty impressive yesterday.

I think it might be closer this year, but they're still the team to beat if you're honest.

wasnt it durham on talkshite ? they don't believe a word they say themselves, so i wouldn't get upset about it

let em all talk

lets use it as fuel and run away with this.

this year the title is ours

believe in Mancini. never has failed to deliver.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
let em all talk

lets use it as fuel and run away with this.

this year the title is ours

believe in Mancini. never has failed to deliver.

he failed to deliver yesterday when he brought on gareth barry for balateli when he had johnson SWP and a 36 million rated striker sat next to him

And the champions league, FA Cup and worthless cup. They will be presenting all the trophy's next week followed by an open top bus ride on Sunday.

dref619 said:
wasnt it durham on talkshite ? they don't believe a word they say themselves, so i wouldn't get upset about it

Yep it was that drongo - I stupidly had Talkshite on for at least half the journey last night and he never shut up about that. Saying how great United were and the rest of us didn't stand a chance - it was a bleedin' friendly, we played pathetic okay but he needs to give it a rest. Even that nob Ashton didn't sound too harsh about us for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.