Rags bleating and crying all over the media...gotta laugh..

A A

Anonymous

So it's apparently all the Glazer's fault that they didn't win the league-according to the crying army of rags on the radio/tv heading back down South.

Funny how the rank and file weren't that bothered about the Glazers when they were still winning stuff...apart from the ones who drove up Busby way in white vans,bally'ed up,looking for no particular member of the Glazer family.

Anytime you mentioned their debt and questioned it's long term effects on the club you were labelled "bitter."

Well it's starting to bite-and they haven't got a clue what to do,other than blow green whistles at full time,"demonstate in their hunderds outside" and wear funny scarves on top of their AIG shirt.

Laughable...meanwhile,here come the Red Knights..............

HA HA HA..........

It`s their own fault...it was like playing away every week for the players with them twatoids decked out in green and yellow

bluevengence said:
It`s their own fault...it was like playing away every week for the players with them twatoids decked out in green and yellow

And don't forget the fact that it's their own fault the Glazers bought the club afterbthey drove the horse owners out following the spat with OPN!

just had the red neighbour on the phone, he said he thought redknapper deserved the manager of the year, i replied no ancelloti did, why he asked, i said 1st season in the prem and he,s won it, then he said reds are going for benzima, i replied they can,t afford him, what course they can, then he said arabs are going to buy united the same ones who bought harrods, i said their not going to pay a billion and half for that lot, i then said what have the glaziers done wrong, look you have won 3 prem titles in a row 1 champs league and a final a couple of charity sheilds a couple of league cups, why weren,t you complaining when you won the champs league, look i said the more you lot complain the more the glaziers are going to dig their heels in,his answer was (i,ve got to go now) they really are clueless? i really think this season has really done their heads in, they really thought when they beat us at eastlands they were going to win it, they now know that victory means fk all except bragging rights? they are really worried about who we will purchase and the thing that has really pissed them off is that bobby is staying, they know now we are going for stability, also they can see improvement in our club season by season, it will underneath be eating away at them?

It makes me laugh that they wear their GAY scarfs with their normal shitty red shirts. Lining the owners pockets, and protesting at the same time. You couldn't make it up

mancunial said:
just had the red neighbour on the phone, he said he thought redknapper deserved the manager of the year, i replied no ancelloti did, why he asked, i said 1st season in the prem and he,s won it, then he said reds are going for benzima, i replied they can,t afford him, what course they can, then he said arabs are going to buy united the same ones who bought harrods, i said their not going to pay a billion and half for that lot, i then said what have the glaziers done wrong, look you have won 3 prem titles in a row 1 champs league and a final a couple of charity sheilds a couple of league cups, why weren,t you complaining when you won the champs league, look i said the more you lot complain the more the glaziers are going to dig their heels in,his answer was (i,ve got to go now) they really are clueless? i really think this season has really done their heads in, they really thought when they beat us at eastlands they were going to win it, they now know that victory means fk all except bragging rights? they are really worried about who we will purchase and the thing that has really pissed them off is that bobby is staying, they know now we are going for stability, also they can see improvement in our club season by season, it will underneath be eating away at them?

shift_key.jpg

Its funny listening to them it really is. Just been chatting on MSN to a rag mate and he is not happy with this little ditty I hit him with. Given both clubs Premier League history in relative terms we have actually been more successful this season Our highest Premier League finish and points total first major semi in a few decades qualified for Europe on merit.....Then look at them lost the title didn't get as far in the Champions League as they expected only won the cup THEY called the mickey mouse cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.