Rags kit deal

They really are light years ahead of us commercially,which will continue to get bigger and bigger once they get back into the top 4. We are snookered by the abomination that is FFP but the club over the last few years did nothing to really show it up for what it is. We sat on our hands thinking all would be hunky dory while Rummenigge,Platini,Gill etc etc put the boot in on numerous occasions. We want to be perceived as the nice guys and be loved by all,unfortunately in football that is an extremely naive approach when dealing with the cartel of Europe.

dubblue said:
They really are light years ahead of us commercially,which will continue to get bigger and bigger once they get back into the top 4. We are snookered by the abomination that is FFP but the club over the last few years did nothing to really show it up for what it is. We sat on our hands thinking all would be hunky dory while Rummenigge,Platini,Gill etc etc put the boot in on numerous occasions. We want to be perceived as the nice guys and be loved by all,unfortunately in football that is an extremely naive approach when dealing with the cartel of Europe.

I fucking hate all those FFP twats. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Perhaps someone's getting the sack at Adidas for paying over the odds, same as at Chevrolet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.autonews.com/article/20140211/RETAIL03/140219965/chevys-$600-million-manchester-united-deal-turning-into-a-fiasco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.autonews.com/article/2014021 ... o-a-fiasco</a>

But that deal is worth £53m a year.

But how does the Adidas CEO explain this in Munich? "Herbert Hainer is the current CEO of Adidas-Group as well as Supervisory Board Chairman of the FC Bayern Munich AG." (Wikipedia)

dubblue said:

Well it's a pity we don't have someone like you working for us instead.

We'll just have to make do with the blokes who have put together the most metioric rise & increase in income, of any club in the history of football.

It's a pity that from now on we'll just be stood watching while Utd get bigger & bigger as you say. We were actually catching them at an incredible pace, but of course this one deal means we are stuck forever & will never see a substantial increase in our own commercial situation. When we renegotiate our next round of deals, we will just sign away the whole lot for fuck all, & watch Utd.

I'm off to kill myself. Meanwhile if you're not a rag already, you should consider becoming one, you're a natural.

Hope we don't qualify for the "Champions" League next season - then we can spend some money, rebuild and qualify for the Champions League; then get fined and punished; then not qualify again, spend some money, qualify ............ and thus continues the circle of shite, where only teams that have had disasters, won things years ago, or who's dodgy arrangements are overlooked, can compete on a commercial basis.

What a carve up.

Can someone post the comparisons showing United's new kit deal compared to Real, Bayern, Barcelona, etc. Been posted a few timeS, but I can't find it.

Thanks.

jrb said:
Can someone post the comparisons showing United's new kit deal compared to Real, Bayern, Barcelona, etc. Been posted a few timeS, but I can't find it.

Thanks.
This?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=303530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=303530</a>

NickGw2 said:
jrb said:

Thanks.
This?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=303530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=303530</a>

Very interesting....... Nike must be awash with dosh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.