Rag's on facebook

MCFC Glynn

one of them rote on my wall

"all that money and fuck all to show"

So I replied

"200 million spent and gone from 10th place to 5th place in 12 months. carling cup semi final and europa league. I am happy with that. we'll prob just spend another 200 million and move up five more places and win the league next season"

Rag put

"Fucking disgracefull, that you would be happy to spend 400 million to get the league title. you blue bastards are ruining football all together. it shouldnt be allowed. i hope your owners leave and you fold"

To which I replied

"Shut up you jealous red twat. atleast we have that sort of money what do you have? Oh fuck all. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK"

glynn said:
one of them rote on my wall

it shouldnt be allowed. i hope your owners leave and you fold"

You should've replied:

I hope your owners STAY and you fold...

They'll be eliminated from Champions League early (maybe early enough for City to knock them out of Europa league) and be looking up at City in 12 short months.

all these groups on facebook they keep making about us is doing my fucking head.

im just holding it in till we do them over next season.

ban-mcfc said:
all these groups on facebook they keep making about us is doing my fucking head.

im just holding it in till we do them over next season.

tell me about it "i for one day only will support liverpool" "City won a match" pathetic!

My reply back to the rags has caused me to get quite a few nice replies. Given both clubs Premier League history in relative terms we have actually been more successful this season Our highest Premier League finish and points total first major semi in a few decades qualified for Europe on merit.....Then look at them lost the title didn't get as far in the Champions League as they expected only won the cup THEY called the mickey mouse cup yet suddenly winning that back to back is a HUGE achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.