Rag's on facebook

glynn said:
one of them rote on my wall

"all that money and fuck all to show"

So I replied

"200 million spent and gone from 10th place to 5th place in 12 months. carling cup semi final and europa league. I am happy with that. we'll prob just spend another 200 million and move up five more places and win the league next season"

The correct reply was "Don't worry, Berbatov might come good next season."

Freestyler said:
how much have they actually spent on players to win the league?
That's so true and it annoys the hell out of them but Ferdinand Rooney and Berbaflop alone are near enough £90 Million they have broke record after record over the years yet and are in a way responsible for the no value in the market baconface bangs on about and seems to blame us for

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Freestyler said:
how much have they actually spent on players to win the league?
That's so true and it annoys the hell out of them but Ferdinand Rooney and Berbaflop alone are near enough £90 Million they have broke record after record over the years yet and are in a way responsible for the no value in the market baconface bangs on about and seems to blame us for

i would of also said:

80mill you got for Ronaldo and nothing to show! :) lol

Always got something to moan about or someone to blame those Rag Bastards have, their fans loyalty depends on the result, most of their is supporters are based outside of Manchester, they have a massive debt hanging over the very club they love, they are owned by Yanks that they hate the very name of and their season has brought them a tinpot cup that no one gives a fuck about.

What the fuck they moaning about?

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention that despite a few set backs all in all our season has been far more successful than theirs but you didn't need me to tell you that did you?

Bluemoon all the way the fuckin way peeps Bluemoon in fuckin deed.

Since 1995 I can think of the following...

Andy Cole - £7m - 1995
Dwight Yorke - £13m - 1998
Jaap Stam - £11m - 1998
Ruud Van Nistelrooy - £19m - 2001
Juan Sebastian Veron - £28m - 2001
Rio Ferdinand - £29m - 2002
Louis Saha - £13m - 2004
Wayne Rooney - £27m - 2004
Nemanja Vidic - £10m - 2006
Michael Carrick - £16m - 2006
Owen Hargreaves - £17m - 2007
Nani - £17m - 2007
Anderson - £18m - 2007
Dimitar Berbatov - £30.5m - 2008
Antonio Valencia - £15m - 2009

There just the players I could be arsed to look up, that comes to...

£270million

Spending fucking £29million on a defender in the year 2002 is bad for football, stone, glass houses you silly rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.