Rags on TV

We're not really here

Seriously what in God's name was that all about? Was Phil Neville making a serious attempt to take Owen's crown as the most boring man on TV? How fucking bad was he?
The rag obsession is becoming beyond ridiculous now. Wio, gormless Keane and now this dullard. Now don't get me wrong even being associated with that shower of shite means you are a first class knob but most will reluctantly admit Gary Neville is pretty good but the rest are truly shocking. Time for TV execs to rid us of the vermin and get in ex players who can string a fucking sentence together.
Oh and don't get me started on Adrian Childs.......

There's an agenda but I don't get the point of it all. Rag players in the team I can understand from a marketing and ticket sales perspective, but not fucking commentators.

Edit : I can see how they are likely to big up the rag players and especially Wio in the studio telling us rug head is great. A lot of people believe that shite.

Fuck me, the dreary **** wouldn't shut up. Out of the same dullard pod as Owen.

The daft twat even had an excuse for that corner from Rug head.....

I thought Mark Lawrenson was bad the other night but compared to Phil Neville he was world class. The boring bastard nearly sent me to sleep.

Blue Mist said:
I thought Mark Lawrenson was bad the other night but compared to Phil Neville he was world class. The boring bastard nearly sent me to sleep.
They should do a cassette, it could be a sleeping aid like those 'babbling brook' and 'sounds of the rainforest' tapes.

Danny Murphy should of been in the box commentating and Neville at pitch side! Murphy has the voice for it!

waspish said:
Danny Murphy should of been in the box commentating and Neville at pitch side! Murphy has the voice for it!
I was thinking that last night at half time. He looks like a thug with a Rottweiler called Tyson, but he's shaping up to be a good analyst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.