Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development

markprendy

Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

YCMIU.

Re: Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development!!

It's typical that they would actually expect us to give a fuck about this.

Wasn't there a story about ransom and one being put under the CityStore or something as well?

Wherever next? Under the patio on the set of Brookside?

markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!
WANKERS

Lets hope that there are a few of them still wearing the shirts when they get buried.

Citizen52 said:
It's typical that they would actually expect us to give a fuck about this.

Wasn't there a story about ransom and one being put under the CityStore or something as well?

Wherever next? Under the patio on the set of Brookside?

Yeah, the bloke who buried his United shirt under the CityStore and tried blackmailing City ended up prosecuted.

You should report your mate to his employers, take a screen pic of the status and see how hilarious he finds it when he's queuing up at the dole office next week.

Let me get this straight, they also did it to the stadium which was built for the commonwealth games and had fuck all do do with city at the time? Course they did.

Don't........give................a......................flying.................fuck. LOSERS!

I wouldn't worry about it. We'll be burying Man. U . for the next decade or so!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.