Rags set for new record?!

colourmeblue

Awful tonight. Only Smalling looked like he cared.. Maybe Gibson did enough to show a little bit of fucking passion, but everyone else bar Amos was just.. Rubbish.

Diouf is getting sold ASAP. I don't know why he got to play the whole 120, he should have gone off instead of Berbatov (unless the knock he got in the first half was the reason he was subbed). Macheda, despite scoring will have to show more. Gibson is on his bike even if he performs well in some games in the future and the twins need to become less brittle somehow. They hardly ever get a run of games or finish a 90.

Three games in a row at Old Trafford without a win?

We can hope!!

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fookin Ha!!!

My lad's footy coach Hough End u14's was there (Palace lad) wth his his son (our Goalie) Manc born & bred City fan

Happy Days !!!

Just a few dweeks after the 'Sick Swan'... and in a week of CL & and PL frustration : just wondering how my ragoholic colleague at work is going to explain the Palace fiasco !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.