Rags singing our songs

There is a Light

Istanbul and Come on feed the Goat were two of our best songs down the years. Now the Red cunts are singing them, which is pretty annoying.

When we have good songs and players and competitions go, the words should just be replaced. When people are scratching their heads thinking of new songs for new players, they should be thinking around songs like these imo.

I liked the Barry song from last season, but now he is gone, that song is no more. So why not 'You're the one for me City'?? It sounds better and has no shelf life or dependency on a player starting a game.

And another thing, when I hear them singing Kicking a Blue I wonder why this classic is not sang?? I really don't get it!

We will never be mastered by any red bastard, come on you blues kick em all, kick em all, kick em all, come on you blues kick em all, if you see any red shit then fucking well boot it, come on you blues kick em all

There is a light said:
Istanbul and Come on feed the Goat were two of our best songs down the years. Now the Red ***** are singing them, which is pretty annoying.

When we have good songs and players and competitions go, the words should just be replaced. When people are scratching their heads thinking of new songs for new players, they should be thinking around songs like these imo.

I liked the Barry song from last season, but now he is gone, that song is no more. So why not 'You're the one for me City'?? It sounds better and has no shelf life or dependency on a player starting a game.

And another thing, when I hear them singing Kicking a Blue I wonder why this classic is not sang?? I really don't get it!

We will never be mastered by any red bastard, come on you blues kick em all, kick em all, kick em all, come on you blues kick em all, if you see any red shit then fucking well boot it, come on you blues kick em all

think its half an half mate. they re-did blue moon when we blew a 3-1 lead and drew 3-3 "too soon, you started singing too soon, you thought you beat us 3-1 then ian brightwell came on" - couple of years later we turned it back on them - "red scum, you thought the title was won, you started singing too soon, now fuck off singing our tune"

we got alfie haaland is a blue of them and we've turned this is how it feels to be City on them, also "its just like watching City" - we stated come on feed the goat but we've just took that back off them with the moyes paedo song

they stole na na na na City off us, when they sang about roy keane and they nicked my old man said be a City fan off Villa ffs !!!

won fuck all since thatcher died, City is our name was one of theirs, but boxing day 92 v. Sheffield united we sang (the players names here not checked as I am sure ricky holden played) -11 Michael hughes 10 garry flitcrofts 9 niall quinns 8 mike sherons 7 david whites 6 stevie redmonds 5 ke-ith curl-es, 4 steve mcmahons 3 terry phelans 2 andy hills and a coton in a pear tree and hey presto 2/3 years later its the 4 cantonas 3 cantonas bollocks

what I am not sure on is - who sang colin the king or denis the king first
and who sang we've got that terry phelan and he's fast first or whether they were first with we've got that mickey phelan and he's bald bald bald

Creating songs about City that will never change rather than players that come and go would help this sort of thing.

Caveman said:
Creating songs about City that will never change rather than players that come and go would help this sort of thing.

Thats what away days are for, making up new songs. I was at Coventry away in the FA Cup in 1980-81 in the uncovered end when the snow was horrendous and the "I'm dreaming of a blue Wembley was born". I was also at the hawthorns in 1977? when the who's up Mary Brown chant was born.

Keep it going lads, my days of going away are over, but I still chuckle to myself when a new chant is created!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Caveman said:

Thats what away days are for, making up new songs. I was at Coventry away in the FA Cup in 1980-81 in the uncovered end when the snow was horrendous and the "I'm dreaming of a blue Wembley was born". I was also at the hawthorns in 1977? when the who's up Mary Brown chant was born.

Keep it going lads, my days of going away are over, but I still chuckle to myself when a new chant is created!!

Liverpool away league cup semi 1980-81 it was also sung !!!

wearethesouthstand said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Caveman said:

Liverpool away league cup semi 1980-81 it was also sung !!!

Yep, sang it there myself sandwiched in the corner behind the goals , scouters mesmerised !

Don't know why we're so against taking tunes from United - we've done it before.

I'd love to hear us belting out "OOH ALVARO NEGREDO" but for some reason our fans aren't keen on it catching on.

If Arsenal fans can sing "Ooh Santi Cazorla" after how Van Pussy treated them, surely we can muster up a simple catchy tune for THE BEAST.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.