Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

This is the biggest bestest game in British football. As one Sky commentator said this week " second is like coming first" . Newspapers, tv, radio, have all informed us through "specials" that tomorrow is the pinnacle of the football season, the media doesn't lie, ask @franksinatra . I'm off for a game of golf the tension is too much.

Because the fastest realistic way for us to win the league is with a united draw or win.

If that’s not all you are thinking about then you care more about them doing badly than us doing well.

That you thought you had to bite to realise that is weird. Especially after you’d used the phrase first of all.

Already mentioned a few times on this thread I want a draw in this game and unless you know me personally don’t question my love for City, that has nothing to do with wanting the rags to lose games

Already mentioned a few times on this thread I want a draw in this game and unless you know me personally don’t question my love for City, that has nothing to do with wanting the rags to lose games
The fucking irony of you suggesting no one can question you when you say others should hang their heads in shame.

I’ll carry on as per.

What ever the result it’s a win win situation for us. Biggest game ever -the two clubs with the history, battling for second place! I love it.

just had a giggle with a scum fan on another site and ask him what is the base for sky calling it the biggest game in england ?? comes back with the history thing hahahaa

i think he has blocked me with my come back
so if football is going to be shown on tv and be called the biggest game in england based on history then the history channel would be the place to put it right

The fucking irony of you suggesting no one can question you when you say others should hang their heads in shame.

I’ll carry on as per.

I didn’t once say no one can question my views and did I question anyone’s love for City? but yeah you carry on arguing with anyone and everyone about anything like normal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.