Rags vs. Rangers (Merged)

i see skies of blue

half way between the gutter and the stars
Who do you want to win?

I'm fairly open minded when it comes to British teams in Europe, I want them to do well to promote the quality of our league and players (Ok, the number of British players on show isn't necessarily that many these days, but you get the point...)

However, I have a dilema tonight. There's only one team in the world I hate more than Trafford Park Black Socks and that's Rangers. I can't stand the team, their fans, their moaning or the arrogance thay have when things don't go their way.

I'm almonst tempted to cheer against Rangers, does that make me a bad person? Can't they both just lose?

Re: Dirty Reds vs. Rangers tonight

Just cheer on our Vladi to make it easier ;), although I personally quite like Rangers. Their fans were great when we went up there last year in pre-season.

scum vs scum
will be watching this in the pub only time i want rangers to win

Oh its that time of year again where scum get the usual bye, i couldnt give a flying

As a blue i cant see how you would actually want to cheer on the rags. I dont like Bolton, Spuds or Arsenal but i hate the rags. Thats why i will be cheering on Rangers just like i do when City play the scum, also add to that, our Vladi is at Rangers now so would be even more enjoyable if he scores the winner

I want Rangers to win.

It's not even a tough decision to make.

I want Rangers to win by 10 goals.

Is this some sort of trick question?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.