Rags vs. Rangers (Merged)

Bigga said:
Hmm... I may stick a sly fiver on them not getting out of the group stages!!

Who's in the Scum's group?

I know Rangers (of course!), Valencia(?) and who else??

Valencia isn't anymore! ;)

jimharri said:
dick slexia said:
Are Rangers copying Blackburns game plan against us last Saturday, utter shite. Shame for Valencia wish him well.
Agreed. Sad to see any player getting such a bad injury.

Bullshit... Hope he never plays for the scum again.

i see skies of blue said:
Who do you want to win?

I'm fairly open minded when it comes to British teams in Europe, I want them to do well to promote the quality of our league and players (Ok, the number of British players on show isn't necessarily that many these days, but you get the point...)

However, I have a dilema tonight. There's only one team in the world I hate more than Trafford Park Black Socks and that's Rangers. I can't stand the team, their fans, their moaning or the arrogance thay have when things don't go their way.

I'm almonst tempted to cheer against Rangers, does that make me a bad person? Can't they both just lose?

Bet your sick tonight then. We couldnt give a flying f*** what you think of us the true city fans i know would never ever want the rags to win against anyone. Your comments are on every rangers sites and everyone is shocked about your stupid post. Yes we have idiots in our support but so does every team including city. Did any city fans get attacked when they came up to ibrox ?? If rangers and city play again do you want us to sing about the manchester bombings and sing get the brits out now ? City have a big fanbase at ibrox and that will never change whatever idiots like you say. We will enjoy our result against those scum b******* and hopefully we will beat them at ibrox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.