Rags vs. Rangers (Merged)

Balti said:
Lets show sympathy for some rag twat cos they showed lots when Buchan ended King Colins career or even when the ultimate rag wanker 'Keano' did a hatchet job on Alfie. Bollox to that.
take a bow Sir Balti.

couldnt have put it better myself.

blue dallas said:
Balti said:
Lets show sympathy for some rag twat cos they showed lots when Buchan ended King Colins career or even when the ultimate rag wanker 'Keano' did a hatchet job on Alfie. Bollox to that.
take a bow Sir Balti.

agreed.

blue dallas said:
Balti said:
take a bow Sir Balti.

And best the pisscan on pardoe

i'm with some of the others,all i had at work for weeks after the keane challenge on alfie,was,it was a great tackle....and keans words that day was,"i've waited 3 years for this day,****"....i know this as i know one of the rag players playing that day....

westy1912 said:
i see skies of blue said:
Who do you want to win?

I'm fairly open minded when it comes to British teams in Europe, I want them to do well to promote the quality of our league and players (Ok, the number of British players on show isn't necessarily that many these days, but you get the point...)

However, I have a dilema tonight. There's only one team in the world I hate more than Trafford Park Black Socks and that's Rangers. I can't stand the team, their fans, their moaning or the arrogance thay have when things don't go their way.

I'm almonst tempted to cheer against Rangers, does that make me a bad person? Can't they both just lose?

Bet your sick tonight then. We couldnt give a flying f*** what you think of us the true city fans i know would never ever want the rags to win against anyone. Your comments are on every rangers sites and everyone is shocked about your stupid post. Yes we have idiots in our support but so does every team including city. Did any city fans get attacked when they came up to ibrox ?? If rangers and city play again do you want us to sing about the manchester bombings and sing get the brits out now ? City have a big fanbase at ibrox and that will never change whatever idiots like you say. We will enjoy our result against those scum b******* and hopefully we will beat them at ibrox.

On the contrary, I'm quite happy actually. I never stated who I was going to support, I didn't want either side to win, and neither did :-) I think the ManU team selection was disrespectful, Rangers defended well and both teams got what they deserved.
Despite what you may think, I'm actually an open minded guy and a fan of all football. If you read the early part of my light hearted quote above, and some of my other posts on this forum you'll see that. I explained and expanded on my reasoning for not liking Rangers in another post earlier in the thread. In short, having lived in Scotland and experienced Scottish football and it's fans, it was the Rangers fans who reminded me most of the Utd fans back home, and thats why I don't like the team.
Yes you're right, not all fans are alike, but I bet most fans have a team they don't particularly like outside the normal local rivalry. Rangers is my such team, so sue me!

why the fuck do we give a shit about valencia?

do you think them cnuts feel sorry for us that we have no

Balotelli
Boateng
Kolarov
Adebayor?

Do they fuck i wish the full squad picked up the same injuries and worse

Feel sorry for the player. but I'm glad he's going to be out of the rags team for months. because last year he was one of there better players who mad all the goals for rooney

dear blue people of Manchester

My Club are financially f#cked due to the piss poor league we play in.

Tonight we played the only way we could in order to secure a point at OT
I thought we did well - we're not Brazil we are the Rangers

some of you guys want to take a reality check
up until 2 years ago you were a piss poor championship team - now listening to you you would think you were Real Madrid or AC Milan

Man City are very well respected amongst the Rangers support, probably due to a mutual loathing of the Rag Bastards.

But calling us scum and ridiculing our lack of finance is laughable - we know we are skint - hey ho!

I hope you qualify for the CL this season and I hope you finish above the Rags, but as yet despite your Billions - you have still won the square root of f#ck all.

I am proud of my team tonight - I thought we played well
If the sciusers play the same way against Salford Celtic and get a point at the weekend - Im sure you lot will be happy

Best Regards

Russell - Blue nose and Rag Hater

i feel sorry for valencia to, nothing worse than seeing an injury like that no matter what shirt the player wears. anybody who wishes that on somebody is a twat in my eyes, some of us might of experienced it somewhere along the line weather it be seeing it in a sunday league game or even a friendly kick around with the lads. its not nice so just be thankful its not happened to you.

anyway congrats to rangers on the result lets hope you take 3 points off them at ibrox to really piss up the scums hopes of gettin through to the knock out rounds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.