Rags - YCMIU

Prestwich_Blue

From today's MEN:
UNITED fans in Asia can sample the big match atmosphere at home games without setting foot in the Theatre of Dreams. A virtual reality Old Trafford has been created in the Chinese city of Macau to allow supporters to feel the tension as they walk through the players' tunnel on to the pitch.

More than half the club's 333 million fans are in Asia, which United will tour for the fifth time in 10 years this summer.
Link to full article.

Now all they need is one in London for the other half.

Ideas for "virtual" exhibits?

Prestwich_Blue said:
From today's MEN:
UNITED fans in Asia can sample the big match atmosphere at home games without setting foot in the Theatre of Dreams. A virtual reality Old Trafford has been created in the Chinese city of Macau to allow supporters to feel the tension as they walk through the players' tunnel on to the pitch.

More than half the club's 333 million fans are in Asia, which United will tour for the fifth time in 10 years this summer.
Link to full article.

Now all they need is one in London for the other half.

Ideas for "virtual" exhibits?

Virtual crack-den to live the life of Rio.

Like it!

Shagging a virtual granny to experience life as Wayne Rooney.
The virtual journey up the M6.
Virtually arriving at Piccadilly on the London train, thinking that the virtual reality CoMS is the swamp then asking a virtual copper where the ground is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.