Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Raheem could get criticism from his own supporters for being hacked down from behind. I fear if he is ever seriously injured.

"It's obvious he'll never be good enough if his bones aren't strong enough to take a 200 pound man sprinting before karate kicking his shin. Shameful. He should be shot!"

Frustrating is our Raheem. Bottled pulling the trigger against Monaco the other night, which sums him up for me. Too lightweight physically and mentally. I hope he develops asap but for me the jury remains out.

Frustrating is our Raheem. Bottled pulling the trigger against Monaco the other night, which sums him up for me. Too lightweight physically and mentally. I hope he develops asap but for me the jury remains out.

'for me Jury remains out'. Jesus christ.

Sterling is a lot of things but lightweight physically is definitely not one of them.

Been one of our most consistent threats all season despite having no help from his overlapping RB for most of it and having absolutely zero protection from referees.

just feels like he's a nearly man, I was waiting for him to bury that goal at either end and get the monkey off his back and become almost a new player.

but no, Milner sticks it in against us yet again and Sterling remains the nearly man. Just not technically strong enough where it counts imo.
You do know milner took him out before he could score and should have got a pen,even sky said he should have got one,all you do is whinge on every thread,i really don't know why you follow city

Agreed, jury's out. Unfortunately, I simply can't see him turning into a world class player. His mentality, decision making and finishing is not up to par..

I thought he did ok today....I do wish he would drive more at the full back when 1v1 and try to get into the box and commit the opposition a bit more...Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.