Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious how Hoddle was so quick to dismiss the quality of his cross for the goal. He literally did all he could to lavish praise on Kane, whilst simply saying Sterling didn't pick anyone out.

Hoddle should be binned, Doesn't offer anything constructive, doesn't offer any great tactical insight and is heavily biased to the Spurs players. But it would be harsh just to single him out as he is just part of the circus. Sky's coverage was better (although I did have the sound on mute).

Last edited:
Hang on boys, sorry to be the bearer of bad news here.

So got it on good authority that after delivering that beautiful cross for the equaliser that would have got Beckham his knighthood, Raheem has only gone and celebrated by buying a 200 quid toaster.

Fucking 200 quid! Should never play for England again.

Hang on boys, sorry to be the bearer of bad news here.

So got it on good authority that after delivering that beautiful cross for the equaliser that would have got Beckham his knighthood, Raheem has only gone and celebrated by buying a 200 quid toaster.

Fucking 200 quid! Should never play for England again.

How many slices does it toast

I deliberately scowered the Internet last night for any post match analysis for the England game. Not one adulation for the cross from Sterling. It was all about Kane. Raheem winning more things will make their pills more bitter to swallow in the future.

Hoddle should be binned, Doesn't offer anything constructive, doesn't offer any great tactical insight and is heavily biased to the Spurs players. But it would be harsh just to single him out as he is just part of the circus. Sky's coverage was better (although I did have the sound on mute).
Sure I heard somewhere hoddle is on spurs payroll as a club ambassador. If so, he's earning his salary to endorse his employer and players whilst on TV.

You won't see or read much about the pass in the dying seconds of the game today so with that said Sterling i salute you...

Subbed on on 80 odd minutes just criminal...

You won't see or read much about the pass in the dying seconds of the game today so with that said Sterling i salute you...

Subbed on on 80 odd minutes just criminal...

Thought I'd check out Reddit to sort of gauge the general opinion. Nearly everyone on there is lauding Raheem for that cross and asking why the fuck Southgate only brought him on in the final ten minutes.

Funny then that there is virtually no mention in the media and the commentators simply refused to even acknowledge him.

At the risk of completely disregarding what Raheem wants to do with his career, I really just wish he'd take an early international retirement, ride out the bullshit and then sit back and wait for them to come begging in a few years.

My hearing isn't great, and I didn't watch the game, but does the commentator say "Here's Raheem Sterling, trying to atone for his earlier error"?? If so, about sums up the attitude towards him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.