Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well summarised.
Ta, it is shame how some people can still be so down on him, this season of all seasons... maybe Sterling is always going to have to put up with that but I have noticed neutrals starting to pay attention to his improvement at least, even defend him on the odd occasion.

Yup,but remember something here,before singling me out,of which you are extremely good at by the way,there are others,not just me,but I'll leave it and return one day,either with a big piece of humble pie,or then again that might never be needed,we shall see

Very immature of anyone to take up intransigent positions wrt to any footballer; these guys have ups and downs like everybody else in all walks of life. KDB's miss against Chelsea was, as somebody else pointed out, season-crippling, yet it does not diminish KDB in any way. John Stones' brain fart against Falcao probably cost us a place in the quarter final of the CL.

So we dropped 2 points, but our dearest rivals (aka the rags:) ) came to our rescue. Chelsea went one better just to prove to united they love us more.

Younger players will show more inconsistency, better for them to make errors and learn from those errors when we have some buffer.

Yup,but remember something here,before singling me out,of which you are extremely good at by the way,there are others,not just me,but I'll leave it and return one day,either with a big piece of humble pie,or then again that might never be needed,we shall see

I'm quitting this thread,even when he has more mares this season,which he will,I'm gonna say fuck all in future

Why can't you have humble pie in the season he has scored the most goals in a season he has ever had and single handily won us games at the death with timely goals ?

Why when he has one bad game is he called out worse than shit off people ?

Why as City fans do people seem to get their jollies from slagging off our own players ?

Also as a final aside why have you ended two of your posts with a negative caveat, proving that you don't really think he is that good really and what will you get out of it if he has 10 more mares this season, it won't be fucking enjoyment and likely means we have dropped points again, kind of a strange thing to hope for really.

Ta, it is shame how some people can still be so down on him, this season of all seasons... maybe Sterling is always going to have to put up with that but I have noticed neutrals starting to pay attention to his improvement at least, even defend him on the odd occasion.

It is all a bit odd, for some they seem to want to be proven right on how bad a player is, then others get called happy clappers for defending the player, when more than likely posters like myself wouldn't get involved at all.

070218-800-raheem-sterling-home-kit.ashx

Looking dapper.

They've excluded penalties because the main aim of the stats is to illustrate conversion. If penalties are included then the stats are heavily skewed in penalty takers favour.

It was compiled by an Arsenal fan with his Sterling bias. Sigh.
Lol. Folks can't believe what they are reading. So they start looking for excuses

I caught a few :)

Funny how Raheem scores and plays well and the thread has 5 posts, then he misses a goal and the pages roll out. The “will never be world class” comments and so on.

Sad that so many supporters don’t rate him.
Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.