Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was off it a bit against Feyenoord, but hoping he starts tomorrow.

If he'd received the right pass from silva?? He'd of scored one of the goals of the season on wednesday. It was interesting how deep he was dropping centrally, clearly confident in his ability to hold on to the ball and drive forward... his confidence is sky high if you ask me!

If he'd received the right pass from silva?? He'd of scored one of the goals of the season on wednesday. It was interesting how deep he was dropping centrally, clearly confident in his ability to hold on to the ball and drive forward... his confidence is sky high if you ask me!

Mate, as you know I'm a huge fan. I just thought his touch was off. I admire his resilience though, he never hides. Like I say, hope he starts tomorrow!

First half the team's attack came mainly from the right from sterling creating space. He played de-bruyne in twice and walker once for crossing or shooting opportunities. Second half he was picking spaces in the center and was finding mendy at will for most of the team's chances that half. He was at the heart of most of the attacks that half but there will be some who will still somehow argue he was poor. Yes he was wasteful at times but there's a reason pep kept him on for the whole game as his movement especially in the second half was causing them all sorts of problems. How some still can't see what he offers the team still baffles me

Fucking shit that Sterling. Only just won yet another penalty and contributed yet another goal for the team. Fucking shite.

First half the team's attack came mainly from the right from sterling creating space. He played de-bruyne in twice and walker once for crossing or shooting opportunities. Second half he was picking spaces in the center and was finding mendy at will for most of the team's chances that half. He was at the heart of most of the attacks that half but there will be some who will still somehow argue he was poor. Yes he was wasteful at times but there's a reason pep kept him on for the whole game as his movement especially in the second half was causing them all sorts of problems. How some still can't see what he offers the team still baffles me

Well, I am baffled. I thought he was his usual self which was 50% OK - 50% wasteful. I think the reason Pep kept him on the whole game was to rest others as we weer cruising. If it were still 0-0, I'm not sure he would have seen the whole game out.

Well, I am baffled. I thought he was his usual self which was 50% OK - 50% wasteful. I think the reason Pep kept him on the whole game was to rest others as we weer cruising. If it were still 0-0, I'm not sure he would have seen the whole game out.

Like he did when he was playing poor against bounemouth but was still kept on and went on to get the winner. You mean then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.